Project Runway

What about this show that caught my attention: I thought it was pretty cool, and the tasks and designs always struck me.
Why I actually stuck to watching this show: The drama, the designs, the competition, Tim Gunn. I love it all!
My favorite coupling: N/A
My favorite designers/ models:
Season 2:
Chloe Dao
Nick Verreos and his first model Tarah Rodgers
Daniel Vosovic
Daniel Franco
Season 3:
Mychael Knight
Season 5:
Leanne Marshall
Jerell Scott
Korto Momolu
Season 6
:
Christopher Straub (I'm liking his style)
Shirin Askari
Ra'mon-Lawrence Coleman
My rating out of 10: 9.5
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: I've only watched season 2, 3, 5 and 6. I watched only bits and pieces from season 4.
10/31/09: Just thought I'd update. I stopped watching season 6 due to the lack of Nina and Michael and the lack of creativity in the challenges.