LG Xenon


What about this product that caught my attention: The color/ design on the back & the slide out qwerty keyboard.
Why I actually like this product: Fast and easy texting.
Other: It's a bit annoying when it freezes... it happened to me twice since I got this phone back in May.
My rating out of 10:
7.5
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ:
Talking on the phone, the quality is alright, the speaker phone is okay quality as well. It is more of a messaging phone. There are 3 colors you can choose (black, blue or red).
The music player is pretty good. I really don't like the volume of the ringtone, in my opinion it's a bit too quite. Sometimes I miss calls because my phone isn't close to me. The con about my phone is that sometimes it just freezes and you have to remove the battery and put it back together to get it to work again "/ I guess I really can't complain much about this phone, I mean I was the one who asked for a touch screen phone in the first place...