Ying Ye 3+1


What about this drama that caught my attention: The first thing that caught my attention to watch this drama was that Ming Dao and Qiao En were paired up again! They have such great chemistry, I had no other choice but to watch and see what this drama was all about.
Why I actually finished watching this drama: I like the plot of this drama. Most characters were quite likeable, even the bad guy. (Though I do hate the principal and Kong Long's father) xP There was also much action (as in fighting) I thought that was pretty interesting.
My favorite coupling: Yang Jia Jiang& Xia Tian
Other?: I love the OST to this drama!
Quotes: n/a
My rating out of 10: 9
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: What should I say? I loved this drama. The coupling of MingEn was of course, fantastic! I was so excited that they were working together again in another series. The plot of the drama itself was pretty interesting. I loved the fighting scenes. I also especially liked when Jia Jiang and Xia Tian went on a date. Very cute, heart warming drama.