War of the in-laws/ War of the in-laws II



What about this drama that caught my attention: Bosco & Myolie's chemisty
Why I actually finished watching this drama: The silliness in the drama as well as the seriousness.
My favorite coupling: Ling Mao Chun & Sap Yat
Other?: But Lau Ming was cool x)
My rating out of 10: 8.5
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: Boscolie! I love them to death. They have amazing chemistry. Very fun ancient series, I'm not a big fan of ancient series, but this one is one that I can deal with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


What about this drama that caught my attention: Sequel to WOIL?!
Why I actually finished watching this drama: I prayed that it would get better... >.<;
My favorite coupling: Kyle & Chow Lai-Man
Other?: n/a
My rating out of 10: 5.5
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: Horrible, they shouldn't have it titled WOIL II, this sequel completely stank, what's with Bosco's hairdo anyway? o.0;