Hana Kimi Taiwanese/ Japanese

What about this drama that caught my attention: Wu Zun
Why I actually finished watching this drama: I liked the "secretly loving you" thing... except I HATED how it ended.
My favorite coupling: Zuo Yi Quan & Lu Rui Xi
Other?: n/a
My rating out of 10: 7, the ending just killed it.
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: Not a terribly bad drama... but I can't say it's a good one either. This drama takes some part of the manga into consideration, but the ending ruined my image of this drama. It was very cute, but sometimes it's just annoying. Only good thing about this drama was it introduced me to the band Fei Lun Hai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------What about this drama that caught my attention: It was the Japanese version of Hana Kimi!
Why I actually finished watching this drama: I had to see how this drama would end! By this time I had finished reading the Manga so I know how it would end... however I wanted to see how the Japanese version ending compared to the sucky Taiwanese one.
My favorite coupling: n/a
Other?: n/a
My rating out of 10: 7.5, I didn't really like it much... however props on a good ending.
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: Personally, I must say that the ending to this drama was A LOT better than the Taiwanese one. I really didn't like the humor that this drama set forth, but I dealt with it to see the ending.