Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang


What about this drama that caught my attention: The way it's set up in ancient times then moves to present day.
Why I actually finished watching this drama: Jae Hee's character (Lee Mong-ryong), & the relationship of Lee Mong-ryong & Sung Choon-Hyang. Amazing ending. I love how it just wraps up the drama x)
My favorite coupling: Lee Mong-ryong & Sung Choon-Hyang
Other?: Loved the cell phone charms.
Choon-Hyang making Mong-ryong run.
Mong-ryong holding Choon-Hyang's head when she was sleeping on the bus.
Mong-ryong opening his wife's jewlery store and then women goes into the store thinking he's single.
Mong-ryong looking in the mirror trying to say "I love you" to Choon-Hyang, but she goes to a party.
Choon-Hyang said she didn't love Mong-ryong when he said it to her at the elevator.
Hug at the subway >w<
Quotes: "I don't feel sorry for her, I love her" -Mong-ryong
"Until the cell charm is broken then I'll forget you" -Mong-ryong
"No matter how tiring, it doesn't matter. No matter how you hide from me, I will find you" -Mong-ryong
My rating out of 10: 9.5
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: This isn't like any other Korean dramas I've watched before. No one died from cancer or something like that. It was also funny and heartwarming at the same time. Very interesting plot and characters.