The Freedom Writers

What about this movie that caught my attention: The plot of the story
Why I actually finished watching this movie: After watching the beginning in class I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen next. Plus since this movie was based on a true story, it made it even more interesting.
My favorite coupling: n/a
Other?: n/a
My rating out of 10: 9.5
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: This is a completely awe-inspiring movie! Even though it's long, it's worth the watch. There were parts to this movie that made me tear up (of course, it was to a minimal level because I was watching this in class...) This movie was during the busing of students so there were many problems with the different races. It also include reasons why the kids joined gangs and the secrets the hid behind their tough fronts.