Fahrenheit (Fei Lun Hai)

What about this band that caught my attention/ how did I come across them: I first came across this band when I was looking for the OST for Hana Kimi (drama in which Jiro and Chun acted in) my favorite song at that time was "Chao Xi Huan Ni" sung by Fei Lun Hai. I didn't know much about them, but I saw that they were a pretty handsome group so I looked them up. I ended up becoming completely obsessed over this band.
Why I still like them: They have improved so much from the first time I've heard their soundtrack.
My favorite member: Yan Ya Lun (Arron)
My favorite song: Xie Xue
Others: The banner above is actually from a forum which I am assistant admin of. So, yeah... I was obsessed enough to join a forum about them and I've been an active member of that forum for about 2 years now.
My rating out of 10: 9
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: I love this band, they have such a wide range of talent. Their acting skills are also good as well. Lyrics to their songs are also very meaningful.