Full House


What about this drama that caught my attention: I was in a slump after BOF so I decided to watch some dramas I've been meaning to, but never got to & this one was on the top of my list.
Why I actually finished watching this drama: It was entertaining.
My favorite coupling: Young-Jae & Ji-Eun
Other?: Episode 9 part 2 when Grandma was singing (when I saw it the first time I laughed for several minutes, nearly passed out because I wasn't able to breathe)
Yoo Min-Hyuk (Kim Sung Soo) I've grown attached to him... even though he has crazy eyebrows ^-^;;
The 3 bear dance= best thing ever
Episode 14-2 when Young-Jae kept making excuses to kiss Ji-Eun haha so cute! >w<
Quotes:
"Do you want ice cream?"- Young- Jae to Ji-Eun
"Eat sewage!"- Ji-Eun to Min-Hyuk
"You're not a person who's nothing to me..." Young-Jae to Ji-Eun (episode 10-1)
"I appreciate your faulty advice but I'll take care of Ji-Eun" Young-Jae to Mink-Hyuk (episode 12-3)
"I mean...I...if I don't protect my rice bowl who will?" Young-Jae to Ji-Eun (episode 12-3)
My rating out of 10: 9
Short and sweet note from Sw33tPandaZ: Seriously cute drama. I didn't know why I didn't watch it sooner!